Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I made this the other night, and it now has a permanent home in my list of recipes. It was everything I dreamed it would be, and more.

I started out the meal preparation with a nice glass of wine. There is something about having a glass of wine while making dinner that really does something for me. The name of this wine is rather cheesy, but it's good stuff. Try some today if wine is your thing.
I had Jack come in and break up the spaghetti noodles. Good project for a boy with excess energy. Boys - they always seem to be searching out things to crush, break, take apart, etc. Has anyone else ever noticed that?
Then Jack ran off with my camera and took this photo of my husband and James. I know that the blue blanket is hideous but it is:
1. A gift
2. Made of down
3. Really soft
I hide it when people come over.

Ta da! The finished project. I know it doesn't look all that appealing, but I promise it's all that and a bag of chips. My kids ate it without complaints, and there were leftovers for lunch the next day.

Make it and be happy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for the recipe! Been looking for a good Chicken Spagetti recipe to make for my 4 boys. Oh and I gotta try that wine...I'm a Reuitte(sp) fan myself.