Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Still Waiting

Nothing compares to being rocked by PaPa.
In reverse order, Jack's first, or close to it, jump off the diving board by himself. As you can remember, this is definitely one of life's big moments as you are growing up.



My mom and two out of my three sisters. I have been blessed with an amazing family.


I am constantly amazed by my youngest child's curly hair. Neither Dave nor I have a wavy stitch on our heads, so this is something we never expected. Kids! They always surprise you!

We're continuing to wait for hubby to come home. I'm hoping he'll be here sometime this weekend, and I ask your prayers for safe travels and cooperating weather. The sandstorms are fierce this time of year and have caused major travel delays. We are working hard to clean up the house and put the finishing touches on a few surprises. I hope to have them done soon and I'll post a few pictures!



No comments: