Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Welcome Home Shirts



My sister came up with this idea. I made a shirt for each of my kiddos, and if I can get them to stand in a line, they will read "Welcome Home Daddy." I was hoping to make a shirt for the baby, a "!", but that remains to be seen. What do ya think?
Still waiting. Hubby was supposed to be a country closer to home than last time I posted, but sandstorms have delayed flights. We worry about rain and snow, they worry about sand. Hoping for better news today!

2 comments:

Christy said...

The shirts look AWESOME!! Great idea! I def. say make one for the baby too! When Chad was there they were having awful sandstorms too, no electricity for days.

geminirn said...

AWWWWWWW!!!!GREAT SHIRTS AND SUCH BIG BEAUTIFUL SMILES!!SO EXCITED THAT YOU WILL HAVE HUBBY IN YOUR ARMS SOON!!

HUGS FROM CANADA!