Wednesday, March 17, 2010

James, all ready for our Yellow Ribbon trip. He put on his bathing suit, and wore it over his clothes for the entire day.


I'm still here.

Just busy.

Well, not that busy, but just not that motivated to blog. I don't know why, but I just am.

We were at Yellow Ribbon this weekend. For those who aren't military, this is a required weekend of presentations that help with the reintegration process. We were blessed to be able to bring all of the kids, and they were thrilled to fly on an airplane. I was all wound up about being in Orlando and wanting to do this or that, and they were thrilled just to experience flying. So ease to please . . . most of the time. I wish I could be that content with little things.

I made Butter Chicken from Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen, and it was tops. I have a few ideas about what I'll do next time so if you're interested check out my review. Make it sometime. You won't be disappointed.

I would love a new lens for my Nikon D90. This is where I'd like to hear from you, and what, if anything, you have in addition to your kit lens.

I went to aerobics today, and it totally wiped me out. Really reinforced that I need to be doing more for my health and weight loss. I've got to drop at least twenty. I've been at a stand still for about two months so I'm hoping that a more intense workout will start the scale moving again.

Dinner time. Promise to be back sooner than later. Hope all is well with you!

No comments: