Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can you see it?

Crummy weather made this a challenge to shoot. It wasn't easy to get the fast shutter speed with the little light that was available.

It pays to keep on trying though.

078

076

Don't worry. My husband is not shooting his bow with my son at his feet. He was showing my older son, who was further up the lawn, how to hold his bow correctly.

I love this photo because James is looking up at his Daddy, waiting so patiently for him to accept the gift/stick that he has come bearing. This little guy adores his Dad, and I love capturing their time together.

Three day weekend for the kids. We're hoping to head out of town for a night at a water park, but it's expensive. We're trying to save while striving to stay balanced, keeping things in perspective. We've never been away as a family since James has been born, and with our move coming up, I don't know when we'll be able to get away again.

Hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: