Sunday, November 01, 2009

Because If Someone Else Called You a Girl . . .

026
I knew it was time for a haircut.
I was procrastinating for many reasons, the biggest being that I loved his curls.

But today, when for the ump-teenth time, someone called him a cute little girl, I knew it was time.

I know I shouldn't care, but being called a girl, in addition to my kids putting bows in his hair, giving him ponytails, etc., . . . Well, I figured he could use a little trim.

So off we went and five minutes later, this is what we walked out with.
027

I know.
He has boogies.
The boogie-removing tool is the one thing that I haven't figured out how to use yet on Photoshop.


2 comments:

geminirn said...

AWWW! WHAT A HANDSOME LITTLE MAN.....where has the baby gone.

ccw said...

He looks gorgeous! That face is just so sweet.