Saturday, August 22, 2009

Learning the Ropes


I've been working on taking photos on something besides my AUTO setting. I snapped this the other afternoon when we were having rain and sunshine at the same time. It made for an interesting moment, and I was able to capture it on my camera. I also captured my daughter's little legs that were running and dancing in the rain.
My next step is to splurge on Photoshop and have even more fun.
When I want to get just plain crazy, I may beg my husband for a new camera.
Blogger doesn't do this photo justice. In fact, I've noticed that the photos I've been uploading lately are looking very grainy and of very poor quality. Has anyone else noticed this with their account? Any thoughts on how to fix it?

2 comments:

Sarah R said...

What camera is this picture from? Your digital rebel?

Randy Sartin said...

It has a lot to do with how blogger resizes the image.