Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FREE

So I've got fliers everywhere and coupons scattered on the counters. I'm trying to put it all together to get a great deal. If I do it right, I may even get a few things FREE. Sure, it may be something that I've never used or never will, but from what a few tell me, the FREE feeling will make it all worth while.

The problem is that I don't know where to start. My pile has been there since yesterday, and it's still staring at me, like unfinished homework. Sort of like the algebra that I had to take three times in order to get a passing grade. Mind you I said passing, never excelling. Putting two and two together has never been my strong point. Putting together "CF" and "SS" is not looking like it's going to be much better.

From someone who was never into coupons just a few months ago, the fact that I even cut them is a huge step. I rejoiced when I started realizing I could get double coupons, and I actually planned a productive trip when our local store had triple coupons. I thought I was doing so good until I met someone who told me that she always saves 70% and her goal is to never pay for anything at CVS again. Her secret? ECBs of course!

Anyone out there have any secrets to this new coupon craze? I'd love to know!

No comments: