Wednesday, August 02, 2006

In 20 days . . .

it will be one year since we welcomed Anna home! I was browsing through my Mom's photos, and I came across some that she had never shared with me. I am amazed at how big my baby is getting! Time really does fly . . . even when you are not always having fun! :) Boy oh boy! The twos are a challenge no matter where they come from!

Whew! This eating thing is tough! Am I really supposed to get this in my mouth!?!?
Meeting my PaPa for the first time. He seems like a nice guy. Especially since he will give me anything I want, including this . . .
BBQ lighter! Yes folks! I already have this man wrapped around my finger!
In my poor Dad's defense, there is a nasty lock on the thing, and I "Ok'd" the "toy" for a few minutes in the hopes of getting a nice picture.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Congratualtions (a little early) to all of you. I have posted some recipes on my blog if you are interested. Also, help me celebrate my 100th post by reading Let's Play Telephone. I would really appreciate it if you have the time!

David said...

Your daughter is beautiful! We're originally from Tennessee...but we've lived in Texas since 1993.

Sarah said...

Anna looks like such a baby! It's amazing how much she has grown. We look forward to celebrating her 2nd birthday with you!