Friday, May 12, 2006

Dr Phil Advice

My Mom sent this to me this morning and it made me laugh!

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works for me and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr.Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of Crown Royal, a bottle of White Zinfandel, A bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreo's, one half a bottle of olives, the remainder of my Darvon, Robaxin and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the Cheesecake, 2 left over hot dogs, and one bag of frito's, some Saltines and a box of Chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

Please pass this on to those you feel are in need of inner peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is hysterical!!!!! i'm laughing my butt off right now!!
tracy