Monday, January 18, 2010

Good night.

I had two of my babies without epidurals and I can honestly say that having my tonsils out has been more painful. I just can't get the pain to quit!

I keep reminding myself that in the end, this will all be worth it. One of the goals of these surgeries was to fix and eliminate my need to be on many medications, most of which were not really working. I want to fix, rather than patch, the issues that have been bothering me for quite some time.

Miralax worked wonders and today I'm feeling much better. :)

It's so nice out today that I feel guilty for even sitting here, typing not much of anything. Just waiting for my tea to warm and then I'm outside to defrost some. It's been so cold here for almost three weeks now, and today we've been blessed with sunshine and weather in the 60's. Love it and reminds me that spring is not too far away.

Love that my hubby is outside in the garage with the kids, working on a project for Boy Scouts. I can hear them laughing and just having a good time with him. It's amazing how he's only been home a month, yet watching us together, you would never know that we had been separated for over a year. The baby, especially, has done wonders. He loves his Daddy and doesn't seem to prefer one of us over the other at this point. We've transitioned very well.

God is good like that.

Time for some sunshine.

Hope you are well.

No comments: