Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Somtimes The Best Things in Life . . .

. . . Aren't The Things We Had Planned.
PB262865
There was a time when I wasn't sure how I was going to enjoy "regressing". Back to naps, diapers, sippy cups, etc.
PB262864
Now I can't imagine life without them. Without this beautiful smile.
PB262871
This deep, joyful belly laugh that reminds me how wonderful life truly is. Despite deployments, long days as a "single" mother, etc., I can't imagine life without this 32 inch wonder in our home.
PB262873

And the best part of it all? I get to share it with his Daddy in two days! No more long distance descriptions, blurry Skyping, etc. He gets to see this smile in person.

2 comments:

geminirn said...

Yes that is one gorgeous smile,that's for sure.so happy to hear that your hubby will be home for the holidays.
Hugs from Canada

Christy said...

He's just simply beautiful!!