Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Been Busy


I'm still here.

Just been very busy.

Went to spend a few days with my parents, which was like a breath of fresh air.

Still have a sick baby, which has kept me up at night and feeling half asleep most of the time.

I have another one who is "doing very badly" in math so I'm trying to figure out the best way to cement an understanding of double digit multiplication.

Trying to figure out the best discipline method for naughty behavior. Sometimes I feel as though the kids walk all over me. Makes me not only angry, but somewhat scared at the lack of control I can have at times.

Hoping to carve pumpkins this weekend.

Would like to read a book sometime soon.

I made an awesome cobra out of clay for a school project. We get to finish painting him today.

I had a delicious pumpkin spice donut yesterday. Thank goodness Krispy Kreme is so far away.

My sister is coming in a few weeks to keep me company and lend a hand. I'm so excited and so grateful for her time and assistance.

Kids are home from school so I'm off.

Until next time . . .

1 comment:

Christy said...

Praying for you Amy. I know it's not easy doing this all on your own, keep leaning on Jesus my friend, he'll carry you and the kids the rest of the way through this deployment.