Friday, May 22, 2009

Memories

Hey all -

I'm starting to make my blog into a memory book. It's really fun to look back through the archives and see how our family has grown.

I've started to work on my project using software from Blurb. I'm sure it'll be pricey, but I can get it done, saved, and let Hubby know I'd love it for one of the yearly present events.

Have any of you done this?

Oh! And guess what I'm doing tonight!?!?

Well, even I don't know yet, but a friend is coming to watch my kids for a few hours so I can go OUT!

O-U-T spells out!

Out of the house!

This house! The one that I'm sitting in now where there are two, and soon to be four, children.

Even better?

She is bringing dinner!

I haven't been out "at night" since September, when Hubby took me out for our 10th anniversary dinner.

Can you tell that I'm just a little excited?

What a perfect, and relaxing way, to start our summer vacation.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Rach said...

I tried downloading to Blurb a few years back and it distort the set-up, which would of cost me hours to redo. Its probably a lot better since then!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend and get some relaxation!