Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tonight is one of those nights where I feel like saying "I really hate this".

I hate that by the end of the day, my patience is so thin that I wind up snapping at the kids.
My son whimpered tonight "But I was just trying to help . . . " and disappeared back into the darkness of his bedroom, covering his head with his covers. He was trying to help, but I'm too tired to notice.

I hate that there are so many things the kids want to do, but with only one me, there is just no way.

I hate the way my kids are craving their dad to play with them, but he can't.

I hate this feeling that life is more about survival rather than enjoyment.

I hate that I have months until I can see my husband, and then I need to say good-bye again.

I keep telling myself that this too shall pass but I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: