Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Groceries


My boys are starting to eat like there's no tomorrow. I feel like I work just to pay the grocery bill! A box of cereal is gone in a 2-3 days, fruit and vegggies are the same, and we are up to two gallons of milk a week. For some people this is the norm, but it hasn't been for us, and our check book is really feelin' it! It's expensive if you want to eat half way decent!
I have friends whose little girls eat half a sandwich for lunch. HALF!?!? My boys have been eating a whole sandwich for as long as I can remember. They eat half of nothing that I put in front of them. Some days it is truly amazing.
This is my seven year old's after-school "snack" that he made himself. I doubted that he would eat them all, but he did. Those are Chix Dinos by the way . . .

2 comments:

WWG said...

Hi, Good Blog!
Look from Quebec Canada
http://www.wwg1.com

WWG :)

ccw said...

He actually ate that? It looks like condiments gone wild.

I can remember when my stepbrothers would come visit and they would inhale a gallon of milk and a loaf of bread as if it were a grain of rice.