Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today Has Been . . .

One of those days where no one seems to be listening (because they truly are not)

Where everyone seems to be whining (because they truly are)

Where they seem to be incredibly spoiled and lazy (because they truly are . . . no matter how much I hate to admit it)

Where defiance seems to be their goal for every waking minute of the day (because today it truly must have been)

My hubby has been home with me this week, and we've been taking a look at the kids and realizing that something has to change. It's beginning to feel like an uphill battle from the moment we rise until an hour after they are supposed to be asleep.

I'm tired. Just plain tired.

1 comment:

ccw said...

((Amy))

I'm so sorry you are having such a struggle. Mine starts everyday when Kid L gets home from school. It leaves me feeling spent by the time we get all three to bed.

I hope that you and your husband are able to come up with some solutions to help with the problem.