Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's Me! It's Me!

I've always wondered when Anna was going to realize she does not resemble the rest of our family.

Today my questioned was answered.

She is watching a Dance and Learn Chinese video and pointing to all the girls, exclaiming "Me! Me!"

My son, in turn, is asking her "Is that your MaMa? Maybe that is your MaMa . . . ."

My daughter is now pointing to every woman on the screen and asking "MaMa? MaMa?"

Who ever thought this little video, designed to give me time to finish the laundry, would raise so many questions. Looks like the laundry will have to wait . . . .

1 comment:

Rach said...

Do you think she might be saying "mei mei"? Tough questions so early...I think it would be a good opportunity though to discuss with her. I think it goes both ways when seeing people in public, and someone resembles your sons, doesn't mean they're related. Its a tough age to explain though, Greta thinks every guy with a beard is "Santa", she's actually offended some gentlemen when calling them this at a store...oops!