Monday, January 15, 2007

Atlanta


We went to Atlanta to visit the new aquarium. It was great but so busy. I would not recommend visiting on a weekend. It was hard to keep up with the kids, and after an hour, they were ready to go. "It's too busy here Mommy!" I would also buy your tickets online. This saved us a bunch of time when it came to waiting in the never ending ticket line. Strollers aren't allowed in many of the exibits so we brought our backpack. The only thing the stroller would have been good for was the walk from the car to the aquarium.

My action shot! I was pretty proud of this until Dave asked "Umm . . . What is this!?!"



Honestly, this was the highlight of the weekend. Our hotel was across from the airport, and the kids begged to stay longer so we could watch the planes. "This is the best part ever Mommy!" Free too!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love going to the aquarium! I wish we could go to ours more often! Sounds like you guys had a nice trip!