Saturday, December 16, 2006

Looking For Another Project?

I know I'm late for Christmas, but this is a great project to be involved with year round. Anysoldier.com is a website that helps people "back home" support soldiers who are deployed. This is an amazing site. I'm just disappointed I did not find it sooner!

Take a peek. There is a list of approximately 5,000 soliders that represent units of soliders. The representative lists what the needs of the unit are: letters are always at the top of the list. This would be a great project for a family, Sunday School, Boy Scout/Girl Scout troop, etc. As someone who has the inside scoop, I can tell you that morale is low and the troops could use a little boost.

So please take a peek, pick a solider, and send a little something their way. The website has links to all sorts of goodies so you can easily do one stop shopping. I know this is a busy and expensive time of year, but this is one group of people who need our support and appreciation.

http://anysoldier.com/

No comments: