Saturday, September 09, 2006

Redneck Paradise

Last month, we visited a NASCAR amusement park in Pigeon Forge. What a great place for kids . . . and adults too! There are eight or so race tracks for kids and adults to race. There are little kids rides like the one you see Anna on. Inside is a huge arcade, indoor play gym, and a really neat race track simulator. Buy one band and you are good to go for the day.

The kids' cousin told us "I stayed here for seven hours one day and I still wasn't bored!" His mother confirmed what I thought was an impossibility. This truly is a great place for a family stop!

Oh! How could I forget!?!?! Right across the parking lot are the Tanger Outlets with every store imagineable. While everyone was having fun, I was able to do some back to school shopping. It was a great day!


Who doesn't love a ride on the Car O' Sell?

They even had a track for kids who were Jack's age; around the age of 4.

No comments: